What marketing blurb says
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile All-in-One Inkjet Printer is one of the most compact and portable A4 printers on the market.
- At 3.6 by 15 by 7.8 inches (HWD), the OfficeJet 250 is reasonably compact with the cover closed. It expands to 10.6 by 15 by 15.8 inches when the rear paper feeder and the front-facing automatic document feeder (ADF) are extended.
- The OfficeJet 250’s 10-page ADF supports the scanning and copying of multipage documents.
- The back cover can be swapped out to fit an included battery (seen here at the bottom center of the printer).
- The OfficeJet 250 weighs 6.5 pounds, or 6.7 pounds with the included battery in place. It’s heavier than a laptop (as well as single-function mobile inkjets), but still light enough to be carried in a backpack or travel bag.
- A USB Type-A port, which permits printing from a USB thumb drive or a PictBridge-compatible digital camera or device, is on the right side of the printer.In back of the printer are the AC jack (which the power cord plugs directly into—no external power supply necessary) a USB Type-B port for connecting to a computer, and a Kensington lock slot. To the left is the battery bay, with the battery power indicator visible at top.
What Rethink Printing Says
- Smallest AIO printer
- Can operate on Battery printing up to 225 pages on one charge
- Wi-fi direct
- Bluetooth BLE
- Expensive to purchase
- Expensive replacement battery pack
What our printer engineer Marius Says
This is a very nice compact all in one portable printer excellent for on the go printing with the benefit of all connectivity’s method like Bluetooth wireless and USB.
I like the fact that the printer has also scanning facilities not like the older models which were strictly printer.