What the marketing blurb says
Kyocera P2035dn ECOSYS simply means ECOlogy, ECOnomy and SYStem printing. Double sided printing comes as standard to help improve your document presentation and potentially cut your paper consumption by up to half.
Long life components and a standard 250 sheet paper tray further help to reduce your downtime, ensuring that you can concentrate on getting your important jobs done rather than taking time to maintain your printer hardware. This hard working printer carries out your daily printing tasks with ease and at a noise level that is barely noticeable. The P2035dn is ideal for busy users: discreet, hardworking and reliable.
What Rethink Printing says
- The P2035dn features a built in network card to enable easy sharing across the whole office, giving your whole team (of up to ten people) access to the same reliable performance
- The printer was very easy to setup on the network
- Small and compact
- Outperformed some of the HP mono laser printers on print outs
- Initially fitting the toner cartridge was a bit fiddly and the “adding toner process” took us over 15 minutes
- Awkward single line LCD screen is hard to navigate
- It doesn’t offer wireless printing