What the marketing blurb says
Despite being 41% smaller than its predecessor, the Laserjet Pro M277dw outpaces the older printer by 29% – capable of printing up to 18 high-quality pages per minute. Speeding through tasks with automatic double-sided printing and a range of energy-efficient features – the printer is suitable for small offices which require a lower volume of printed output.
What Rethink Printing says
- HP’s marketing claims that the new ColorSphere technology inside the toner allows the ink to melt at a lower temperature and uses less energy for efficient, high yield prints inside a printer that occupies less space on a desk
- The printer has automatic duplex for printing, which makes double sided printing easy
- It offers wireless and Air printing
- One of the cheapest colour MFP printers on the market
- The main tray holds only 150 sheets of paper, there is only one sheet multi purpose tray and that is not an automatic double sided scanning or copying
- Scanning from Mac based machines could be tricky to set up, especially on the latest OSX
What our printer engineer Marius says
If you are intending to use only the genuine cartridges, don’t be fooled by the low buying cost of the hardware: a spare cartridge set will cost as much as the printer. However, we are able to supply our own brand cartridges for much lower prices.